Aim & Learning Objectives.
During this course, staff will learn how to deliver superior customer service and achieve a greater understanding of customer needs and expectations. They will gain confidence to deal with situations in a professional and approachable way. The over-riding aim of this programme is to embed a positive customer care relationship within your organisation, in line with the business values.
This highly interactive session is designed to give front-line staff a skill set that will benefit their everyday work. There will be amble opportunity via group-work and discussion for delegates to share experiences and learn from each other.
At the end of each workshop, they will have techniques that they can put into action immediately.
This course is for anyone who interacts with clients/patients either by phone, email or face to face.
By the end of the programme, the delegates will
- Understand their role and impact on patient/client service.
- Improve their communication skills during face to face and telephone interactions.
- Understand assertive communication skills.
- Recognise when difficulties are arising and practice ways to deal with them.
- Develop the skills to deal with customer complaints.