- What impact would increasing your awareness of yourself, those around you and your environment have on your life?
- How does your Emotional Intelligence link to your ability to remain resilient?
- In what ways can we be proactive about coping with the restrictions imposed by the pandemic?
- How can what we are learning about ourselves currently benefit us with future life challenges?
The intervention will introduce concepts, tips and ideas that can be used to increase levels of Emotional Intelligence. This will enable delegates to perform at their best, and connect with others in a more meaningful way. Boosting our social support networks and reflecting on how well we support and can be supported by others.
The programme will encourage delegates to explore the field of Emotional Intelligence and suggestions will be made for further reading or review of on-line resources. A strong link will be made to its relevance to both the work and peoples’ personal situations during the lock-down.
To ensure that the training is as relevant as possible, brief pre-session “reflective assignments” will be sent out.
By the end of the programme, the delegates will
- Gain a basic understanding about Emotional Intelligence and how it can increase our ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions and to understand those of others.
- Learn practical techniques to be able to react in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
- Action-planned key changes that will mean they react in a more emotionally intelligent way to situations faced at work and within their personal lives.