- The course recognises that interviews are 2-way processes and in order to make effective hiring decisions, interviewers need the required skills to make sound recruitment decisions.
- The programme will provide essential skills to people managers to improve their confidence and competence when involved in the recruitment & interview process.
- Through discussion and role play the group will draw on their own experiences of being both sides of the interview table and reflect on good practice in order to enhance their own existing skills.
Managers & Team Leaders who are wanting to learn how to effectively interview and recruit team members.
By the end of the programme, the delegates will
- Clarify the importance of line managers’ involvement in recruitment processes.
- “Re-fresh” core interview skills to build confidence around being involved in effective interview panels.
- Review & practice probing competency-based interviewing methods.
- Understand relevant elements of employment law, specifically the right & “wrong” questions to use in interviews.